Tuesday, December 20, 2011

my first try

I'd be lying if I said this was actually my first try at blogging. During myspace's hayday I actually blogged on there. Please don't read it. It's a waste of time. I've been building up to this. One of my friends from elementary school is an awesome blogger and I keep thinking I want to do something like her blog. Only she is married with kids and blogs about that and I am, well, not. And that was really what I wanted to blog about actually.

I guess I'll give a little intro on myself. My name's Ruth. I describe my self as half gypsy, half wandering Jew. Those are figurative, not literal. ;) I spent my growing up years moving around a lot with my family, and my adult years moving around (to get) away from my family. I've lived in several states and a couple foreign countries. This I'm sure will play a part in my blog many times. Please if you read my blog don't ask me if any of the places I've been to are different. Please just don't.

Well, this is where I run out of time and say hope this wasn't so boring that you never want to read anymore ever again.

Peace, love and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment